Notification of Infringement
edithot.com respects the intellectual property of others. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement and we will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing a written communication to "Copyright Dept / Admin Team." at email@example.com that sets forth the following information specified by the DMCA (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512).
* Your physical or electronic signature.
* Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that copyrighted work, and URLs or similar information sufficient to permit us to locate that material on our websites and services.
* Information to permit edithot.com agent to contact you: your address, telephone number and email address.
* A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Our response to these copyright infringement notice may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we may make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they can make a counter notification. We may also document notices of alleged infringement on which we act. Please note that in addition to being forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content, a copy of this legal notice may be sent to a third-party which may publish and/or annotate it. As such, your letter (with your personal information removed) may be forwarded to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org) for publication.
Please be advised that you may be liable for damages if you materially misrepresent that a post, product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
Address to send copyright infringement on edithot.com is as follows:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Dept/Admin Team